10 Simple Actions You Can Take To Save Water
- Plant California-friendly trees and plants
- Shrink your lawn and water it less
- Adjust sprinklers so they do not water driveways and sidewalks
- Always use a shut-off nozzle on your hose
- Use a broom to clean driveways and sidewalks
- Fix leaky faucets and toilets
- Run the dishwasher and washing machine only when loads are full
- Take shorter showers and turn off the water while lathering
- Turn off the faucet when brushing your teeth
- Install EPA WaterSense® certified fixtures and appliances
Together we can all do our part to conserve and extend the community's valuable water supplies.
For more information on water conservation, please visit our state and regional partners at:
Click here to download a PDF of the 10 Simple Actions You Can Take To Save Water.